Accelerate application performance
Accelerate application performance while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
Discover greater versatility
- Grow data storage at your own pace with up to 8 x internal 3.5" hot-plug hard drives.
- Expand memory capacity as you grow, with support for up to 64GB total memory footprint.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with the simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates
|Intel Xeon E3-1240 v6 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C|
|32GB ( 2X16GB ) UDIMM, 2400MT|
|3x2TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug|
|PERC H330 Adapter RAID Controller|
|3Yr Basic Warranty|