Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5" cabled or hot-plug HDD.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® XenServer®, Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V®, VMware® vSphere® ESXi®, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller compared to the previous-generation PowerEdge R220 equipped with PERC8.*
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates
|Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6 3.8GHz, 8M cache, 4C/8T, turbo (72W) ;|
|16GB(1x16GB) 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|2x1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive ,Chassis with up to 2, 3.5 Cabled Hard Drives and Embedded SATA|
|Single, Cabled Power Supply, 250W|
|3Yr Basic warranty - Next Business Day.|