The TVS-951X is powered by a 7th-generation Intel® Celeron® 3865U low-power dual-core processor, with 8GB DDR4 dual-channel memory (up to 32GB) and features a hybrid drive bay design (including five 3.5-inch drive bays and four 2.5-inch SSD bays) that supports up to nine drives in the same physical space as a 5-bay NAS. When 2.5-inch SSDs are installed in their dedicated bays, you can enable SSD caching and Qtier auto-tiering technologies to boost overall system performance. As the price of SSDs continues to become more accessible, the TVS-951X provides a high-performance and budget-friendly storage solution for SMBs. The TVS-951X also features a built-in 10GBASE-T/NBASE-T port for you to build a 10GbE high-speed network environment.
- Intel Celeron 3865U dual-core 1.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4 (2 x 4GB) SODIMM RAM ( 2 slots, Max 32GB)
- 5 x 3.5" And 4 x 2.5" Drive slots, 1 x 10GbE NBASE-T LAN, 1 x GbE LAN, 1 x HDMI V1.4B, 3 x USB 3.0, hardware encryption, built-in speaker
- A single 10GBase-T/NBASE-T port provides 10GbE connectivity for accelerating virtualization tasks and file sharing
- Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks